Friday 18 October 2013

Moses parts the Red Sea Cupcakes


Apologies that I have been absent from the blog a lot recently. Now I'm back at work I'm struggling to fit in blogging. Add to that a busy time at church, making a wedding cake for my friend, and that really leaves no time at all. It's not that I haven't been crafting, I have, but getting the time to sit down, sort photos and then blog about it is a struggle.
Here is a quick post to show some super cute cupcakes I made for my Sunday School class when we were doing about Moses parting the Red Sea!
A simple vanilla cupcake with some blue buttercream piped down the sides to be the sea being held back by God and a tiny Wilton gingerbread man decoration for Moses. The kids (and adults!) really liked them. I promise once things calm down I'll be back posting about all my recent crafting!

2 comments:

  1. i'm sure they went down well with the kids, the little gingerbread men are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I'm hoping to use it for a Round up on Great Bible Crafts and Activities at Meaningful Mama. Please let me know if this is NOT OK. I use one picture and a link back to the entire post. Full credit is given. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete